Tuesday, November 11, 2008

We ♥ Our Kids






Just thought this picture was cute! This is how I found sweet Kyleigh after her nap yesterday! She was awake and apparently ready for me to help her out of her crib!










And this sweet smile is from Josiah! His grins are such a gift, and I cherish these amazing moments, these glimpses of his personality shining through! I love getting to know Siah more each day.









JoJo and I
enjoyed some time together this afternoon while his big sister took a nap.








When Kyleigh woke from her nap, she wanted a red ponytail band in her hair just like Mommy!












Of course in the evening--when Chris got home from work--KyKy immediately reverted back to being a Daddy's Girl, placing one of her father's OSU hats over the sweet little ponytail! *Sigh*







Tonight was the first bottle Josiah received from his dad. Since he relates milk w/ Mom, I've given his bottles to ease the transition since we started on Sunday. Chris partakes in all forms of parenting he can, but breastfeeding's just not one of those(!), so this bottle-feeding is a new aspect for us to share.


2 comments:

CD said...

I love the pictures! Josiah has such a wonderful smile!! He is so majorly cute & Ky ky is adorable too...Love her OSU hat :)
Crystal

Kara Smith said...

Daddy looks so proud to be able to share in feeding! I pumped a bottle When Gavin was a few weeks old so Jason could get the chance to give him a bottle before he had to leave. It was so precious to watch!