Sunday, November 30, 2008

***Alert!

Update on potty training Day 1:

Kyleigh was introduced to her new potty for the first time at 9:27am. Success was discovered at approximately 9:30am!
So proud of our big girl, Chris & I smothered her with hugs; and I, of course, cried!






Introductions--
KyKy, this is your potty.
Potty, this is Kyleigh.











1st time sitting on
the new potty seat













"I just sit here?
That's easy enough!"












After only a couple minutes,
Kyleigh signed and verbalized,
"All done."










And she truly was...
on her very first potty trial
she peed in the potty!









4 comments:

Jodi said...

yey for kyleigh! have you gotten her pull-ups yet? i know you mentioned that you still have some diapers to use up. just curious!

Jodi said...

Big girl undies would be a great Christmas item! I also saw your post on myspace for suggestions on dress-up clothes. Maybe you could find some silly things at Goodwill. For one, it's cheap; two, you don't have to worry about things getting lost or misplaced; and three, there's a wide selection so I'm sure you'll find something that Kyleigh likes to wear.

Jon said...

Yipee!!! Auntie Crystal is proud!

Jon said...

Hey, I meant to ask, is that a pic of YOUR eye? If so, that is pretty cool..
sis crys