I adore watching Kyleigh and Josiah play together. They truly love one another. Josiah believes Kyleigh's the funniest person on the planet. He laughs at his silly sister constantly, and she constantly tries to make him laugh--good match!
I got a couple film clips of them playing before bedtime last night. One with the music/learning table, and one of Kyleigh spinning until she fell on the floor! She did this over and over, Josiah cracking up each time! I finally had to grab the camera and record the silliness.
*No children were injured during the taping of these home videos. In true girly-girl fashion, Kyleigh worried more about her ponytail getting messed up than she did about incurring any head injuries!
*You may need to pause the music on the right side of the page in order to hear the giggles in the home videos!

3 comments:
Moriah loved watching this, she keeps saying; JoJo and More..... she loves it... they are so cute...
they are so cute, i love hearing jo jo's giggles! Micah finds us all hilarious, he is always laughing too :)
So funny! Isn't it nice to have live entertainment for Josiah? Priceless!
Post a Comment