Thursday, March 12, 2009

What's On My Eyes???


My glasses arrived today, and I'm trying them out as I type. It's neither a "good" or "bad" scenario, just "different" so far. I'll just need to get into a habit of using them, since I'm not used to wearing any lenses.
(You can read about why I had to get glasses HERE)


Overall, I'm indifferent to the new accessory, but my hubby likes them and Kyleigh seems to be a fan, so that's encouraging.
I guess the frames are kinda cute, though this pic doesn't do them justice since I'm sick and lacking enough makeup to hide my exhaustion (hence the cartoon edit)! What do you think? Feel free to weigh in!

4 comments:

CD said...

You look cute! Hopefully, they will do their job & help!!

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

I think you look very distinguished!

Jenn Ruggles said...

You look cute in them!

Jessica said...

Wow, thanks everyone for the kind words! Even if ya hated the glasses, I can't return 'em, so I appreciate the compliments! I was kinda hoping they'd make me look smarter...every day as a mom reminds me just how dumb I truly am. I'll take any help I can get! Does anyone else know what I mean? But seriously, thanks people!