Monday, January 5, 2009

Stealing The Show---Almost!


In my previous entry I didn't get to include the birthday song & "cake", or in this case, the strategically-piled mound of fries which Kyleigh ate after Mommy helped her blow out the candles! We've not yet perfected a recipe for a birthday cake she can safely enjoy, so we thought it best to give her what she truly wanted anyway...french fries! So that video is here.
(If you don't know, she has food allergies)


As Saturday's big birthday party was winding down, Josiah almost stole the show! He took the opportunity of having friends' and relatives' attention to get a little spotlight on himself by trying to crawl!

He was sooo close! My sweet baby boy wants to go, go, go!
We recorded him for several minutes, afraid to stop in case he actually crawled, but here's just a snippet of his attempt:




3 comments:

I Have Been Blessed said...

YES, Before Rossview High, we met at the Catholic Church on Madison. We're paying off the land on Durham Road before building....let me know if you'd like a CD :)

Jon said...

I see you got a music player like mine. It may go away though, they're being sued by the music industry. I like the videos, may have to do something like that later. Happy Birthday to my favorite 2 year old niece! Maybe I'll be at the next party, hopefully.

Anonymous said...

Wow Josiah is going to take off soon!! Micah is no where NEAR being that mobile (thank goodness, haha)...how cute!! I am curious as to what kind of cake ingredients have to be avoided for a future cake? I'm glad she had her favorite french fries! Love ya!