Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Honest Scrap Award


Honest Scrap Award:

A) First list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!
B) Pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.

I must thank my sweet sister-in-law for this award, for without her I would never have heard of it! LOL
Here is my list of 10 honest things all about me:


(See bottom of page to learn who is getting this award next!)

1) I wasn't sure I ever wanted to get married or have kids before I met Chris, but then we became friends and before we ever went on a date I knew I wanted to be his wife and have his babies!

2) I struggle daily with critical, judgmental thoughts and general negativity. I don't verbalize all those thoughts, but I still know they are darkness in my heart.

3) I have 4 parents: a biological mother who disowned me, an amazing stepfather who's loved me as his own & whom I will always consider my dad, a biological father who is supportive has always shown me vast amounts of love (even in my rotten teenage years!), and a stepmother whom I will always consider a mom and friend.

4) I have the most fabulous kids on Earth--just being honest!

5) I have not had a great haircut in ages, not since Carrie made my 'do fabulous! (*She works at Tangles salon in Tullahoma, TN----EVERYONE should go to her!)

6) I didn't have cravings during either pregnancy, but I have constant cravings when I'm not pregnant!

7) I don't feel like I can really start my day full-force until I've brushed my teeth, tinkled, and shaved my armpits (TMI? Well, I think we can all agree it's better than if I didn't shave my armpits, right?)

8) I'm far more afraid of spiders than I am severe illnesses or natural disasters.

9) As a child, I did gymnastics, piano lessons, and league bowling. Wow, I hope my kids aren't as geeky!

10) I love giving people gifts, it just makes my heart happy!


***My awards are presented to:

1)http://myredriverhome.blogspot.com
2)http://jonandjodibradshaw.blogspot.com
3)http://jkgsmith2009.blogspot.com/
4)http://vertrees.vox.com/
5)http://jennroogles.blogspot.com/
6)http://keepinupwiththejonestd.wordpress.com/
7)http://tedshanaedinger.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

CD said...

You are welcome, you have done well with your award!! :0) Gymnastics, piano, & bowling aren't geeky at all!! You will see how much cuteness you embodied when you see your own kids tumbling around on a mat, carrying a huge bowling ball & nearly throwing themselves down the lane, & punching piano keys :0)
Love ya!

Jodi said...

comment about photo and frame: our living room is very traditional so to stick that pic of CJ wouldnt work what-so-ever! lol. so, didn't wanna hang it in the guest room and he doesn't like anything on his walls.... so, i went with our bedroom.