Sunday, January 18, 2009

Discount Code!




SAVE TIME AND MONEY WITH E-MEALZ MEAL PLANS

If you decide to sign up for the www.e-mealz.com meal plans, menus, and shopping lists I mentioned in my previous post, click green box above or click red link below, and here's a discount code: DAVE (as in Dave Ramsey!)

Typically the cost is $5/mo, and it's charged in 3-month increments. However, for new subscribers, just sign up and include the discount code "DAVE", and instead of $15
you'll pay only $12.50 for the first 3 months.
After that I believe it goes back to the regular price.
But wow, $12.50 for 3 months?! Awesome!


I'm not the best (and certainly not the most creative) cook, so having meals planned out and an easy way to shop for them is something the hubby and I are looking forward to. He's a great cook, but hardly home these days, so the poor guy is stuck with whatever I can throw together while wrangling an active toddler and crawling baby! If your day is anything like mine, this might appeal to you, too! And it should save time shopping, as all I'll need will be on a list, including brand names, container sizes--the necessary details! And we all know that with kids in the cart, we don't need to just be randomly scanning the grocery store aisles all day long, we need to get home and dance and sing and nap!

What I'm also looking forward to is printing out these plans to save for future use---it's 5 meals per week over the next 3 months, so that's a lot of ideas to keep handy! So there it is, another way to save money. We signed up this weekend, and we'll be planning our meals for the upcoming week. Down the road I'll share how it's working out for us, and if you sign up I hope you'll let me know how you like the plan!


3 comments:

Jodi said...

Thanks for the website. I took a quick look at it to see some meal plans. I also then figured how much money I spend now on groceries which is $8 per person per day. That's without using coupons and no extra stops do the grocery store for last minute stuff. Let me know how much money you save by using this tool!

Kara Smith said...

Ok, I totally just signed up for the Weight Watcher Points plan... thanks so much for posting this great info!!! I'm horrible in the kitchen, but I plan to change that this year. I had already decided about making all Gavin's foods at home, and now I can make a few meals at home for my hubby too! He's the cook in our family, but I think he'll be impressed!

Jodi said...

Err, okay I guess I can't do math. I was kept dividing and $8 is what I got. But, no, I spend $170 every two weeks. I should have just said it that way lol! Oh, and we have a grocery store that wal-mart owns, sorta. Everytime I swipe my card, it says 'wal-mart' on our account. The store is called Amigos, actually, and has great-value brands like Wal-mart. So, in a sense, I feel like I'm shopping at Walmart hehe.