Friday, January 16, 2009

Highs and Lows This Week


In our house we sometimes talk about
our high and low points of the week, and
I'm thinkin' I may post them occasionally
to share with you readers.



Low for the week:
Dinner & a movie w/ gal pals had to be rescheduled :(


High for the week:
My husband told me he loves my body!

(Seriously, what woman in love doesn't want to hear that?
What wife married a few years doesn't want to hear that?
What mother who's birthed 2 kids doesn't want to hear that?!?!)


I'd say the highs beat the lows this week! :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can mom share a high and low for me.
Low: President Bush's farewell address last night had me in major tears, first time for me to cry over a farewell, it got me.

High: It is a 3 day weekend and I look forward to time at home with dad and moriah...YEAH! (not here at work; it has been hectic)

((XX00XX))

Jon said...

Low: Had surgery on my nose and it's been sore, stuffy, and oozing blood daily.

High: Got a week off of work and now I'm starting to feel better. Can't wait to go surfing next week!

CD said...

Highs: I have enjoyed baking pizza & cookies & making choc covered banana pops!

Lows: Crazy Hormones & Terrible Headaches!

Jessica, I am not surprised about Chris' latest confession! You are a HOT Mama!!

XOXO