I'm very excited to announce that we have already learned the gender of our sweet womb-baby! I'm not going to tell you when we found out---that was a special moment for Chris and I alone to share! But we've taken some time to ourselves to soak it all in, and we've already told relatives, so now we're ready to share the news with the world!
So, what's your guess,
PINK or Blue Jellybean???

And the answer is...
↓↓↓
↓↓↓
↓↓↓
↓↓↓
↓↓↓
↓↓↓
↓↓↓
↓↓↓
↓↓↓
↓↓↓
↓↓↓
↓↓↓
↓↓↓
↓↓↓
↓↓↓
↓↓↓
↓↓↓
↓↓↓
↓↓↓
↓↓↓
PINK!!!
We would like...
to introduce you to...
our baby GIRL!
Her name is Addison Olivia(She is waiving to you!)
We're so humbled that God has entrusted us again to be parents, and we're excited to continue knowing our precious girl in the womb as we prepare to meet her this summer!
*All readers welcome to leave a comment
for Addison, Josiah, Kyleigh, or their parents!*

9 comments:
yay! Congrats! Looks like a Josiah Sister Sandwich : ) loooove the name!
AWESOME!!! Congrats! Love the name!
Congratulations! I know Kyleigh is excited about having a sister!
Yay!! Congrats! She's beautiful!! :)
So fun! I love the little reveal of pink jellybeans in the shape of a heart in Kyleigh's hands. So creative. I hope you guys are just loving every minute of your growing baby girl, Addison! :o)
Congrats!!! So excited for you. Have fun shopping for girlie stuff!
~♥~Thank you all~♥~
Hooray!
I knew she was a girl!!!!! congrats :-) i was tossing around the name addison too. will you call her addy or stick to the full name?? lots of love to you ....carissa and tosha
Post a Comment