Monday, February 15, 2010

Mission: Impossible Possible?


I'm seeking a new diaper bag, and it seems like an impossible mission!

I still like this bag I got last year at TJ Maxx that could double as a purse and diaper bag and was cheaper than any Walmart options. I adore it, and actually still carry it as my everyday bag, but now I need to find one for the needs of 3 kids.

I must find one that will hold:

*all the needs of a new/growing baby (diapers, wipes, creams, pacifiers, & eventually jar foods & sippy cups)
*drinks and diapers for Josiah (until he's potty trained)
*drinks & snacks for Kyleigh (she will not outgrow the allergies)
*my wallet, keys, BlackBerry, sunglasses, chapstick, etc
(I have no intention of toting a diaper bag for 3, plus 3 kids, plus a stroller, plus a PuRsE...nope!)


I've heard great things about Petunia Picklebottom bags, but no personal experience with them...anyone got feedback on those or how they work out for use w/ more than one child? When I Googled
"Best diaper bags for multiple children" I got this site. I don't care about name brands or anything...just about the function & value for the cost. That's why I'm searching so early, in case this will be an "investment" piece, I want to have time to plan and save up! I'm really hoping for some of you mommies to let me know your diaper bag tips! Thanks ladies!

1 comment:

Jordan Carroll said...

Check out Kalencom bags. They're beautiful, big and functional. They have several styles to choose from. I bought one with Brady and it had more than enough room for all of his essentials and mine. I'm still using the same one with Noah and so far, so good. I wanna say that mine ran around $70.00.