Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Can You Guess?


What do you think this little girl's smile is about?




Or the grin on this sweet boy?



What might this couple be so cheery about?



Yup, that's right, we are...


What a special time to discover this blessing!
On 12-9-02, Chris told me "I love you" for the 1st time...
Today, 12-9-09, I told him "We're pregnant!" for the 3rd time!
Hearing my husband tell me "I love you" today
was even more magical than I could have dreamed!


3 comments:

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Oh, how wonderful! Let me be the first to congratulate you!

grands & auntie momo said...

Woohoo.... not 2 times but 3... we are so excited for you guys and us too... love you all...

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Congratulations! So happy for you guys! That baby is going to be so blessed to have you for parents.

Love,
Jackie