a VeggieTales dvd and...
VeggieTales dvd and...
(pictured is only about 1/2 the set)
so she was sure the baby wanted to share her ponies!
(I loved the price, I got it for $1 after discounts & coupon!)
for just a few bucks recently and we kept it 'til Christmas!
he even growls like one daily
(made more perfect @ $10 off! ha!)
a fan of trying on clothes so we'll do that another day!
perfect for somebody's upcoming birthday!
big girl backpack as well from the Kazsuks!
Natalie K gifted us personalized travel mugs! Perfect!
(Kyleigh took this pic..she's itching for her own camera,
has no idea she's getting one for her bday next week!!!)
her first special princess doll! Before bed she told us that
was her favorite new special thing from Christmas!
Toy Story backpack. He was in awe!
I can't post all our pics from today, but the kids certainly received some fun, educational, and simply sweet gifts they truly enjoyed. We all feel so blessed by friends and family who had a part in this special holiday and we look forward to spending
New Year's/Kyleigh's bday party with loved ones!

No comments:
Post a Comment