Monday, June 1, 2009

He's Coming Home!


Chris is coming home early!

I'm stoked!


Apparently Kyleigh is, too, for she started accessorizing the moment I told her that Daddy was on his way home! Bracelets, a lacy purple hat, and 2 purses to choose from! Ha! I didn't catch a shot of her wearing all this plus my bunny slippers...that's really something special! I know Chris will be happy to see all of us, no matter what we're wearing (which is great 'cuz Josiah & I are both looking pretty plain)!

Yay for family time!

4 comments:

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Yeah! Hope you guys have some great family time together. Absence makes the heart grow fonder! I always joke that Michael and I have had lots and lots of honeymoons. That is the one thing good about our frequent/long absences. We definitly learn to appreciate each other more.

Love, Grandma, Grandpa, MoMo said...

So awesome... U R 2 cute Ky...Hugs to all, enjoy the day together...

Jordan Carroll said...

Yay! Now you can go to Baskin Robbins and have someone to open the door for ya'! I'm glad he's coming home early. I know how challenging being a single mom is! ;)

Jon said...

Stoked is a word I haven't heard in awhile. Speaking of accessorizing, the three older kids had their first day of Taekwondo today. They looked so cool in their new uniforms! Glad things are working out for you guys. We're hoping to get our truck next week, then we'll be mobile!