Chris got to see Josiah's early steps and walking attempts, but last night my hubby was surprised to arrive home and see how proficient our son was becoming with his upright mobility! I guess when Dad's away, the baby will
Josiah is able to walk through much of the house w/out falling. He hates, however, when I try to film him, so I never know just what I'm going to capture on video! Over the weekend I saw him "running", though I know he wasn't actually running. He started to lose his balance and took a stutter-step, and his momentum propelled him to continue forward with multiple fast-paced stutter-steps before he eventually fell. He totally looked like he was running, though, and I wished I'd captured that on film--so funny! Below is a snippet of him walking across our large, open living room. He started to fall, squatted, re-gained his balance, and continued on his merry way (please forgive the pacifier...it's only for sleeping times and it was time to sleep--which I believe is why he gave up walking and just crawled the rest of the way toward his bedroom!).

6 comments:
I had a dream that you guys sold your house... just thought I'd share that with you! :)
So cute! You should never feel the need to apologize for your baby's use of a pacifier, esp since he is still under a year old...I think people only start wondering when they are like 4 or 5, lol.
He is growing up so fast! We are getting our truck tomorrow, so we will be able to come see him for his bday :)
That comment was from me (Crystal), I have no clue why it posted, I was trying to sign him out & sign myself in...Oh well!
Haha! Started to wonder about my bro using the phrase, "So cute!" LOL We're excited you'll be at the party...Josiah wanted to invite each cousin individually so they'd all know how much we want the family to come. I'll take that as the official RSVP--see ya then!
U R 2 Cute lil man... Cannot wait to C U soon...
The kids loved their invites! Sorry I haven't said so before! Just lots going on & on-line time is scarce!
Post a Comment