Monday, May 11, 2009

What A Difference A Year Makes!







2008
(Very pregnant, very exhausted!)
















2009
(Not pregnant,
still exhausted!)











I
enjoyed breakfast in bed
(which is a tradition), plus gifts and cards from my hubby and kiddos.







One card they all signed together (even JoJo!), and one my big girl colored all by herself!











Then a "quick" family
photo, which seemed to take years off our lives as we tried multiple takes to get both kids looking at the camera simultaneously!



Next, out and about as a family. I was treated to a couple things I needed in the way of shopping, plus we dined out for a late lunch/early dinner. Our waiter attempted a couple of awkward, blurry photos. Apparently photography is not his 'thing', but he tried (thanks, Brian!).

Oh, I also got to share a carousel ride with cutie Kyleigh,
and we both had
so much fun!














And of course I was
lavished with silly time
by sweet Siah before bed.



















Thankful to be a mother, at the end of the night I got to kick back and chill with the guy who helped make that possible.

~I ♥ my baby-daddy~



6 comments:

Mom said...

I love the pics... you all look so great...

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Wow! You look great. Looks like you had a wonderful Mother's Day.

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

I'm so glad you had such a great Mother's Day!

You look so good, one year later!

So glad you were also able to spend Mother's Day with your hubby. I know family time is precious.

Jodi said...

wow- that's cheap! we use ranch and italian dressing. thanks!

Kara Smith said...

I just have to say that you look amazing!

Jordan Carroll said...

You were beautiful preggers and your beautiful now!! Glad you enjoyed your special day...you deserved it!