Saturday, May 16, 2009

Super Saturday Savings!


The rain held off this morning, so I was finally able to get back to Walmart as I've wanted to for days now. If you're wondering why I haven't gone to Walmart in the rain, you likely don't have 2 kids age two and unde
r to: load and strap into a van, unload from the van and strap into a cart, push cart w/ 2 kids plus minimal groceries (thx to little room left in the cart!) through the store, then get back to the van along with groceries so you can load & strap everyone in again, then pile the groceries into the van & return the cart, just do take everyone and everything back out once you get home
---
all while standing in the rain!

Ok, so I went to Walmart today!
And this ↓↓↓ is what I bought:


And I got 20 bottles of Kraft dressing and paid a total of only $1.60. The lady behind me in line went *GASP!* and almost dropped the birthday cake she was carrying! Haha! They were all $1.58 ea, and I used 20 coupons of $1.50 off! So I paid only $0.08ea x 20, which was $1.60. Basically, I bought one, got 19 FREE! And NO, I don't need that many bottles of dressing, but if you could walk into a store and pay "x" amount for 1 item, or pay "x" amount and get 20, doesn't it just make sense to take home all 20??? Don't worry, some of these are going to friends and family--I already took orders of some people's faves before I went shopping!

(Hey Dad, let me know if you want to
try the Peppercorn Ranch, too!)


2 comments:

mom said...

OM gosh... AWESOME.... I am so amazed... What a blessing to read your daily finds... I am loving it!
You are a coupon entrepreneur, and may one day write a book on this... Keep up the great work...

Prov. 31 v. 17 She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks.

mom said...

http://www.dove.us/#/offers/freesamples/