Saturday, April 25, 2009

Highs/Lows This Week


***Update:
Additional highs--
~Scored a pair of $4.00 shoes at Payless today!
~I tried on pants and discovered I'm a smaller size!


High(s) for the week:

*Chiropractic visits...
this week I began twice-weekly visits with Dr. A!
Bye-bye chronic back pain!

*Family time...
one day this week we got lots of errands, chores, & appts crammed into the a.m., got a nap, got to grill out,
and Chris got to play outside with the kids! Yay!
(I played, too, but was mostly ecstatic to see a Daddy chillin' w/ his kiddos--he longs for more of those moments!)


*Washer & Dryer...
seriously, WoWsA! So glad we found that great deal...
a properly-functioning washer & dryer
make my ♥ happy!

*Shoe deal...
found Josiah some shoes--
2 for $5! They're a little big now, but he'll grow into them so the deal was too good to pass up!


*Excited for Sunday...
we're actually getting an extremely rare chance to
attend church as a family!


Low for the week
:

*Housekeeping has piled up...
my chiropractor instructed me NOT to sweep or mop *Darn*


2 comments:

Love ya, mom said...

How bout this week hi's lo's...
So far a high is a good night sleep, no wake up calls from baby sis, YEAH!

lows, finals are under way and my workload is piling up... UGH! Let the typing begin...phew...

CD said...

I dreamed about Kyleigh last night..we were keeping her & she was so sweet! You said I could cut her hair, so I trimmed it because it was uneven on the sides. LOL The dream seemed so real & she was SO smart, she told me something about Queen Esther in it & I was amazed. Too funny, huh?