Saturday, April 18, 2009

10 Is Terrific

My baby boy is growing up!
He's now 10 months old!
That's 5/6ths of a year!

I think the new car seat pinched my heart a little bit. I know, I know...Josiah's got teeth (have you seen 'em?), he's calling me "Mama", he's waving 'bye-bye', and he's trying to walk. So a big boy car seat would certainly make sense, since he is becoming a Big Boy and all. Kyleigh was just so small, it took her 'til a much older age to get a Big Girl car seat, hence making Josiah's babyhood to feel as if it's passing more quickly--but maybe it's less about the baby days passing faster and more about Josiah being a bigger kiddo than I was used to before! It's actually all great...I'm proud to see my sweet baby boy grow up into a sweet big boy, then a sweet young man one day. Awesome 1st bday plans are even in the works--can you believe it?! Wow, yup, it's almost that time! So YIPPEE to my Big Boy, Josiah, who's now 10 months old!





Oh, and Josiah tried the car seat today...
and LOVED it! Yay!
He's still rear-facing & still next to his sis so they can hold hands like always!








Today our extra special treat was a visit from our dear friend Jen, who's known my hubby since college and was quickly adopted as a friend of mine as well!

She stopped in BG during a road trip between SE Ohio and Clarksville, TN. Sadly, her hubby didn't get to travel with her, but she did bring sweet baby boy Elijah (whom I call "Big E"). Arriving an hour before Chris had to work, we met up at the mall for lunch and a stroll before they had to hit the road again. Just enough time to catch up and give Big E an early 1st bday gift before his party next weekend.
We're so glad they stopped by!

And I'm sneakin' in a pic of
me with my sweet Kyleigh,
just 'cuz she's so darn CuTe!:


2 comments:

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Those kids all have the most darling cheeks!

mom said...

Oh those are great pics...what a Big boy... these are great...love his car seat too...


on another note,,,Please keep baby sis in prayers, went back to doctor again (thankfully he was on call all weekend, we went both days) and it is croup...she is having a really hard time with it... we pray she sleeps tonight and gets well soon...