I'm praying for Stellan today, and I hope you'll join me.
Do you know about Stellan? You can read HERE.
I encourage you to read the whole story, leading up to today, and lift this sweet boy up to our Lord. In case you don't read, I'll tell you this boy has had health/heart issues since the womb, then beat the odds to be born and he went home healthy, but ended up in the hospital a few weeks ago, and is having heart surgery today. There are serious risks. But this family believes that whatever the outcome, to God be the glory! Me, too (though, truthfully, I can't even wrap my head around how these parents feel).
Do you know about Stellan? You can read HERE.
I encourage you to read the whole story, leading up to today, and lift this sweet boy up to our Lord. In case you don't read, I'll tell you this boy has had health/heart issues since the womb, then beat the odds to be born and he went home healthy, but ended up in the hospital a few weeks ago, and is having heart surgery today. There are serious risks. But this family believes that whatever the outcome, to God be the glory! Me, too (though, truthfully, I can't even wrap my head around how these parents feel).

2 comments:
Hey I follow a blog called "Steals and Deals", and she JUST posted a thing for Macy's for some girls pants for only $2.50 a pair and shipping is 99 cents. It's only today (4/21) so it's sort of late notice. Just thought of Kyleigh and I know how you like deals.
http://stealsdeals.blogspot.com/2009/04/greendog-little-girl-edv-velour-pants.html
Praying for him and his family. Let us know how he does with the surgery.
Post a Comment