Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Great Deals!


Here are some of the great random deals
I've come across in the past couple weeks:



1) Lip Tint from B & BW:
***FREE!***
Using a coupon, it was free w/ purchase, so I made a $1.00 gift bag purchase ('cuz I needed that exact size gift bag
for a gift!)




2) New dress for me:
Orig. Price = $39.99
Sale Price = $29.99

Promo Code = 20% OFF $29.99
Promo Code = Free Shipping
Add some tax in there somewhere...
Total Paid = $25

I've got plans for this dress!










3) 17 childrens books:
Total: $30
Some 'classi
cs', incl. Dr Seuss, for about $2/ea, plus a couple paperbacks for FREE! Would like to have spent less, still a great find!




4) 24pk Crayola Crayons
$0.75 paid w/ pocket change so Practically FREE!






5) VTech Tote N' Go Laptop Plus



Orig. Price = $19.99 to $29.99
I paid only... $9 ('open box')
Kyleigh LOVES this fun new toy, I love that it's educational!



6) Bracelets for little girls:
Got 4/$1
(2 for KyKy, 2 for my sis)







7) Kids' Holiday Outfits:
Intended for our December family photo...
add red accessories + necktie and VOILA!
Both items (Yup, total!)=
$15


(I typically don't purchase that many seasons ahead, but the kids have been growing at a steady rate, so it should be ok)



8) Misc. everyday items:

Pringles= Buy one, get one free
*used coupon for the one w/ cost
= pocket change for 2 cans

Tootpaste= Sale, was $2 now $1
*used $1 off coupon
=FREE toothpaste!

Hair Care= John Frieda
*Orig. $6.50/ea item, or get deal of 4 for $20 (save $6)
*Better than deal above is:
~Buy 4/$20
& Get rebate of $10!

So I got all those grocery items for just over $10!
----------------------------------------------------------

VO5 Shampoo/Conditioner= $0.69 ea

Using a coupon for $1 off of 4 items...
$0.69x4
=$2.76
-$1.00
----------
=$1.76 for 4 items


(I did this 3 times, having 3 coupons)
$0.69x12
=$8.28
-$3.00 (3 coupons)
----------
=$5.28
+6% tax
----------
=$5.60 for 12 items (approx $0.47 each in the end!)


3 comments:

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Great job! You are a good shopper, better than me!

Camilla said...

You NEVER cease to amaze me! :)

Love you, mom said...

Ok so I absolutely love the dress, it is so 'YOU'. I cannot wait to see it on you and your honey taking you out on a hot date... Maybe you can plan it while we are up there next month... Love the bargains you have found... I thought i was a coupon hound, you are beating me on this... I may have to send you some that I do not need...
PS: Tami and I have been printing several from the link you sent me... thanks and hugs...

(keep me in your prayers for a possible job promotion here, not sure of what to do, praying on it for sure)