We're getting things done around here!
Sweep/Mop bathrooms:
Sweep/Mop hardwoods:
Clean dishes:
Clean laundry:
Clean baby toys:
Grocery Shopping:
Steam/Puree Baby Food:
Order JoJo's Car Seat / Save $$$:
(Just like last April, we bought another Britax Boulevard! It's becoming tradition! New kid = new color, though!
No tax, free shipping, total only $228!)
Quarterly Pest Control:
(To be completed 4/10)
Pack for Easter Wknd Trip:
(To be completed 4/11)
Pro Carpet Cleaning:
(To be completed 4/13)






8 comments:
Wow! Was that all in one day? If so, I think you're Wonder Woman!
Way to go! We are looking into a Britax Boulevard right now. Best deal I've found so far on the pattern we want is $251. I did see the Park Avenue pattern for $228 - is that the one your getting?
That's a lot of check marks. you should be good for a few weeks, huh?
Glad to know you're human! LOL
Awesomeness! We just ordered a new seat for our lil' fat boy too. It should be here tomorrow! Unfortunately, no free shipping, we had to pay a lil' over $50.00 (ugh), but the total wasn't too shabby. We got another Radian 65. So, we have 3 now... :)
I can never do any of that in one day anymore....& often struggle to get all of that done in one month. Yikes!
Oh, Crystal! I wasn't sayin' we got it all done in one day...actually, in two, thanks to Chris's help. Sometimes just the grocery shopping alone does me in! Just hadn't posted in a while 'cuz we've been busy. Yay for car seats!
Ok, do you mind telling me where you got the good deal on the carseat? I pulled up the link you sent me a few months ago, but it says they are out of business now!
2...1...still awesome! :)
Post a Comment