Last night before bed Kyleigh tried on all her new clothes for Daddy since he wasn't with us for the big grab-bag sale. She was so excited about each new item containing bows, polka dots, flowers, or the color pink! She's soooooo girlie!
Everything fit well, except for one shirt and one dress which I purposely bought in larger sizes for her to grow into--success! Oh, and yes, that is snot on her face in every single pic! At first, she had a runny nose. Then, as her "fashion show" went on, she cried each time she had to take off one of her cutie new dresses! Oh, the tragedy of it all! Like I said, it was right before bedtime, so we got through it and got our petite princess off to dreamland!
Here's KyKy showing us each of her little outfits:
# 1: Green Dress(I do NOT teach her to pose like this!
See THIS post--it's just KyKy!)
#2: Flowery Dress
#3: Pink Tank Top Dress(I think it looks like a sherbet rocket!)
#4: Pink Polka Dot Dress w/ Bow(KyKy loves the "polkie dots")
#5: Red Shirt (larger size to grow into)#6: Pink Skort
#6: Same Pink Skort from previous pic#7: Fuchsia T-shirt
#7: Same Fuchsia T-shirt from previous pic#8: Pink/White Striped Dress
(KyKy loves the "stripey" dress)
#7: Same Fuchsia Shirt again#9: Denim Dress w/ Flowers
#10: White & Purple Gingham Dress(larger size to grow into)

6 comments:
Kyleigh posing is hilarious... It's not expecting at all. It's like she's ready to compete in a beauty pageant! I don't even think she needs a coach. She's got the look and moves down herself!
Oh, to be clear, we're NEVER doing pageants! We feel they're wrong on SO MANY levels! I realize others see positive aspects to such training, but we see more negatives and don't plan to subject our children to them! I don't know where she learns this stuff...we went to the mall w/ friends the other day, and of all 3 children between us, KyKy was the ONLY child to pose like that in front of every mirror she saw. i hope she doesn't become obsessed with her cutie little self!
I wasnt trying to imply that she should. I was just saying she already had the skills/looks.
She is adorable! You got some great stuff!! Impressive! Now we want to see some pics of Josiah in his new outfits!
Kyleigh U R a doll... Too cute...
Those dresses are adorable! I just love dressing girls.
Post a Comment