Friday, January 8, 2010

Jellybean's 1st Photo Shoot


This morning I had my first OB appt for this pregnancy. When we got our positive home pregnancy test, I soon called the OB I had during my first pregnancy in hopes of scheduling an appointment with her!

The doc who delivered Josiah in BG was...ummm...not my favorite medical professional. However, the doc who delivered Kyleigh here in C'ville made our entire 9 month journey wonderful and the delivery magical, so I called and prayed she was taking patients...and she was! Yay! So today that's who we went to see.

Thankfully a generous and trusted friend played w/ Kyleigh while Josiah napped so I could make it to my appointment. On his lunch break, Chris met me at the doctor's office in hopes we'd both hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time together. Better than that, though, we both got to be present for the first ultrasound! Hooray! That was unexpected, and so wonderfully sweet!

Jellybean is developing on schedule and has a beautiful strong heartbeat!


It was great to share that moment with my hubby, then I got to go home and share lunch with my friend. This evening I even felt so well that she and I went out to the mall together for some coffee and window shopping. This was a totally great day.

1 comment:

Summer said...

Yeah! Congrats :O)