Friday, November 13, 2009

Deals & Freebies!


Here are some of my favorite finds this week:

@ Walgreens:
Typically each of these pkgs would've been $8.99-9.99, but with coupons and a store deal I got 'em for $5 each (had to reach $25 subtotal after using coupons in order to get a $5 off $25 deal, but I was only at $23 after coupons, so the candies were fillers!) I typically buy boxes of Pampers approx. 60 ct for $18.99, but I switched brands for this deal--it saved me half the cost this time, and the pull-ups are for overnight for KyKy...she's toilet-trained, but it never hurts to be careful overnight or while traveling! Using coupons and a store deal, I got all these for $20:



@ Target:
Just buy using coupons and peelies, I got all of these for FREE:


Since my family's dorky enough to love to play games, and since Target now does price-matching (like Walmart has for years, you just have to bring in the competitor's ad), I snagged a fun deal! The two games below are reg. price $23.99 at Target. But Kmart is selling these games for $14.99 this week. I took the Kmart ad to Target, I had a $5 manufacturer coupon + $5 Target coupon for each of these specific games (so $10 off each), so I
got to buy them for $4.99 ea rather than their regular Target price of $23.99 each! The Kmart ad lowered each by $9, my coupons lowered each by another $10, so I saved $19 on each game...I spent approx. $10 and saved $38 on these games:



@ Toys R Us:
What a steal...family-friendly games, including some serious classics, were on sale for $3.99 each. With $25 purchase, customers received a $10 gift card for a future purchase. So Chris and I chose 7 games, spending $27.93 + tax = $30.58. I had a $10 discount already, so I spent $20.58. On top of that, each of those games we purchased offers a $2 mail-in rebat
e, so we'll be getting $14 back, leaving our total ultimately only $6.58. Yup, that's it, under $1 each for 7 board games! (Now, I realize that most of you who try to snag this deal may not have the $10 break I had up front, so your total spent would be $16.58 after your rebate---but that's still really amazing for 7 games, it's like $2 ea + tax! And ya get a $10 gift card for your next shopping trip!)


Ya know that $10 gift card we received for purchasing the games above? Well, I was totally done shopping for my kids' holiday/birthday gifts, but I had to go back this week and get just one more thing w/ that discount! I put the gift card to use along with a $10 Playskool coupon to get my kids a Christmas gift virtually FREE (I paid tax of $1.89). ToysRUs has the Sit & Spin on sale from $24.99 down to $19.99. The $10 coupon and that $10 gift card canceled all but the tax! Woo hoo, great deal!


*I just added up the game prices w/ tax, to find that I got

1)Clue,Secrets & Spies
2)Pictureka Flipper
=$10.93

3)Candy Land
4)Chutes & Ladders
5)Hi-Ho Cherry-O
6)Memory
7)Ants In The Pants
8)Cootie
9)Don't Break The Ice
=$6.58

+ the Sit & Spin toy
=$1.89

...all for only $19.40! Amazing!
+ $20 diapers/pull-ups
+ Free wipes, lotion, chapstick...
I got all that stuff for about $40! Wow, better than I knew!
The diapers, etc. should have cost that much alone! *Yay*

4 comments:

Jodi said...

awesome deals on toys/games!

love, mom said...

Love it.. Mo is getting that sit and spin with our coupon too... I wanted to tell you that we are planning a trip to Target on Black Friday, they are listing specials on appliances for 3.... you are doing awesome.... those diapers are super...
you go missy....

Summer said...

Way to go Deal Diva! :O)

CD said...

I love "Clue" fun fun game! We love to play games too, especially now that the older kids are "older" :)