In our home, Friday night is Family Night.
It goes something like this:
*family dinner
*baths & brushing (teeth/hair)
*animated movie
*wrestling and/or football drills
*bedtime
Here's a clip of tonight's football drills:
What does your family do for fun on Friday night???

4 comments:
That is so great... cute video and fun night too...
Auntie Mo would love to play and tackle too...LOL
Love it! So sweet!!! Can't wait until my man.gavins daddy is home to join in our football/basketball/soccer drills!!! :)
Great way to get some energy out before bed.
Hmmm, I think we just plunk down in front of the TV and watch a movie as a family. Sometimes I will get a kid to play a game with me. I love Nertz!
That is so cute! Josiah was so excited when his Daddy did the OHIO cheer & went running w/ his sister (TOO CUTE!!)
Post a Comment