Wishing my dad a very happy birthday!
Dad, sorry we can't be there to celebrate with you,
but I know you appreciate us keeping our
sickliness to ourselves this weekend, right?!
Yeah, consider that our gift to you! Ha!
As for birthday hugs, will you take an IOU? Or 4? :)
Some say a picture is worth a thousand words...
Hope that's true for videos since I can't really talk!
We made a video for you, Grandpa (a.k.a. PopPop B),
so you could see your Kyleigh-bug & big man Josiah.
We miss you & Grandma & Moriah.
Love you bunches.
Dad, sorry we can't be there to celebrate with you,
but I know you appreciate us keeping our
sickliness to ourselves this weekend, right?!
Yeah, consider that our gift to you! Ha!
As for birthday hugs, will you take an IOU? Or 4? :)
Some say a picture is worth a thousand words...
Hope that's true for videos since I can't really talk!
We made a video for you, Grandpa (a.k.a. PopPop B),
so you could see your Kyleigh-bug & big man Josiah.
We miss you & Grandma & Moriah.
Love you bunches.

3 comments:
That was SO awesome... Thank you so much!
We miss you all too... Praying you get well soon Jessica...
Love - Dad and Grandpa
PS: Go CANES!!!
What a sweet gift! Hope you are feeling better soon.
God Bless, Jackie
Post a Comment