Monday, October 19, 2009

Fall Frolicking


Yesterday we enjoyed a trip to the pumpkin patch!

The sun was out for a comfortable Fall temperature, the kids got good and dirty, and we had
complete and total FUN!
I am so grateful for family days like these:

Family Photo

Last year Josiah was carried in a sling so he had no idea
what to do at the pumpkin patch, but big sis explained it all...

...and they got to pickin'!

This pumpkin served as a makeshift drum...
apparently pumpkins are more versatile than I'd realized!


Josiah enjoyed feeding the animals at the petting zoo
and was surprisingly gentle with all the creatures!

Notice the cup in Siah's mouth?! Ha!
No worries, it was an empty cup,
we didn't let him share the animals' lunch!


3 comments:

Me said...

How fun! Where was the pumpkin patch?

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

I love going to the Pumpkin Patch! So much fun. What a great family photo of you all. It is so great to have more family time, isn't it?

mom said...

These are great pics...what fun... we still need to take Mo....

PS: I love the family pic...