Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Top Secret Tuesday


For many people, I suppose Tuesday is ordinary and boring. It typically carries little excitement in our day-to-day lives. But this Tuesday--today--is important for my family, so I'm asking you to cover us in prayer. I mean that...whatever time of day you read this, be it morning, noon, or night, our Heavenly Father has no curfew!

Truly, I hate to be so mysterious about it all, but I'm honestly not at liberty to share details right now. {And NO, I'm NOT pregnant...why is that everyone's first thought?!?!} What I do know is that the outcome of today's events could go one of two ways. Either way, to God be the Glory.

I look forward to sharing what this day is all about. Soon. Until then, please know we covet your prayers and appreciate your hearts. And with all my heart, I thank you.

5 comments:

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Lord, you know what they need. Make it come to pass!

Thank you for all your sweet comments. My mom is doing really well.

Kara Smith said...

I just lifted up a prayer for your family!

mama said...

Praying for you today... the Lord grant you wisdom, guidance and direction in what ever manner...

PS: Cover us in prayer too,,,sent you a couple of txts last night, I am home, dad has strep...eek,,, we need prayer too...

Long night and definitely taxing Tuesday for us...

Heb. 11:1 faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see... Living by this kind of faith today and everyday... Trust God in all!

CD said...

Prayer said, God is good & His hand is in it all!!! Muah!

Anonymous said...

Just said a prayer :O)

-Summer