In preparing for winter, the first thing that comes to mind is warm clothing--especially coats. I'm not a fan of cold weather, and certainly don't want to see my kids freezing!
I found these three coats for a total of $25! All three are different brands, from Gap, Old Navy, and Walmart.
(2 pics below are cell phone quality)

The darkest two are for Siah. He already has a light-weight hoodie, but this green one is a warmer fleece that should certainly get him through the pumpkin-picking days of Autumn, and then the dark blue coat will be for any real cold weather we may (or may not) experience here in Middle TN later in the year. Kyleigh already has a couple of hoodies for the crisp breezes of Fall, so she needed a heavy winter coat and this fab neutral find can coordinate with many outfits and is feminine enough with its trim to suite our girlie girl!
She can't wait for the temps to drop to wear her new coat!
3 comments:
I've got a coat that looks exactly like the one she's wearing. I love it. You've got good taste!
BTW, I can see you throwing some great B-day parties in the future. I can tell you find joy in the details, just like me.
Oh, she certainly is adorable in her new coat!
Wow - really cute coats are good prices, glad your little one is excited to have hers.
Post a Comment