This You Tube video made me LAUGH! Hilarious! I think most moms can relate to some degree. Honestly, it's not exactly my life...my kids do pick up after themselves and have clean rooms, but since we've been living in a smaller house I have stepped on a hairbrush before (??? random) and I do feel like the dishes crowd the kitchen and paperwork/mail/etc clutters up tabletops, countertops, desktops (basically all surfaces!) way too fast! But the dancing while cleaning--that's so totally me, we dance during all chores around here! So, for hard-workin' moms out there, this video is dedicated to you:
Friday, September 11, 2009
"Cleaning Gets Old" (a parody)
This You Tube video made me LAUGH! Hilarious! I think most moms can relate to some degree. Honestly, it's not exactly my life...my kids do pick up after themselves and have clean rooms, but since we've been living in a smaller house I have stepped on a hairbrush before (??? random) and I do feel like the dishes crowd the kitchen and paperwork/mail/etc clutters up tabletops, countertops, desktops (basically all surfaces!) way too fast! But the dancing while cleaning--that's so totally me, we dance during all chores around here! So, for hard-workin' moms out there, this video is dedicated to you:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment