Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Missing Out On All The Fun


(Grandma & Grandpa,
here's a ridiculous quantity of pics...enjoy!)


Today was a perfect-weather day. It was below the 90* temps we endured daily for months, it didn't rain, and there was no sharp, crisp breeze to send chills through my kiddos. It was juuuuust right!

My poor kids have been stuck in our house for a couple weeks. With all the rain we had on a daily basis, there was no outdoor play opportunity. Once that stopped, I got a sinus infection. I followed that up with bronchitis. Throw in my hubby's impossible work schedule (he's not home 'til almost 2 hrs past kiddie bedtime), and there ya go--little fun to be had. Until today! My husband was off work so it was a perfect perfect-weather day for everyone. Except for me. I still feel 'under the weather'.

I didn't feel up to going out, but I didn't want to miss out on all the fun, so I opened up the playroom window and snapped some pics! They all had a good time running, swinging, and eating grass (to each their own!).

{Speaking of grass, don't mind the seemingly tall grass in these pics...1) the yard is on a hill, and from my view everyone looked to be buried in the grass but they weren't! 2) Chris is off work tomorrow & will mow it---today he had to chose between mowing and playing with his kids, and the kids won hands-down!}

I adore this pic of my guys! ↑ They look so alike!

2 comments:

C+A said...

I can't believe how big Josiah is getting! Love the picture of him on the grass.

Hugs from Granpa, Grandma and Mo too said...

We love these... They are both saying, "touch down" and Kyleigh will have to kick that ball with Momo soon... These are great... we are praying for you to get better quick... rest and sleep when you can....
we love all these...Daddy C looked like he was having a blast too...YEAH--you go Daddy Chris....

PS: I wanted to text you this - tonight we moved the lil kitchen in her playroom and you can tell Kyleigh her Auntie Mo was walking all over the kitchen and in her playroom talking to Kyleigh on her play phone, it reminded us of you when you walked all around talking on a play phone,,hehehe