Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sick and Sweet

I haven't felt well this weekend, but fortunately my hubby has taken over my share of the parenting and household responsibilities, giving me time to rest and feel better. Yes, I do know I've got a great guy! And yes, I tell him so every chance I get (between sneezes & coughs)!

(*Love this clip art below! Neither of us is that thin, but I do have a bobbed hairdo & my hubby does have a goatee! I also think it's funny
-yet befitting- that the bedding in the cartoon is scarlet & grey!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get to feeling better... We are praying for you to get some good rest and strength for a new day... we love you...

CD said...

I hope you feel better soon! It's ucky to be sick! Chris is such a good guy!

CD said...

PS we signed up for those ez meal plans today! Looks like a fun way to learn new recipes & cook some low fat/healthy meals. I get *tired* of meal planning so this is a nice break for me too! Thanks for recommending it!