This week I hope:
*that the clothes I ordered online for Chris fit well so I don't have to make any returns---AmAzInG deals!
*that the CHI flat iron we got at 74% off will work perfectly
(I ♥ SAVING!)
(I ♥ SAVING!)
*that the flat iron keeps my crazy hairdo tolerable so I can grow out my lovely long locks again (per hubby's request!)
*I don't break another toe or burn another blister into my finger as I've done this weekend ~sigh~
*that our already tidy house gets a phenomenal
"Spring Cleaning", for I love a good overhaul!
*that I finish my list of things to pack & prepare
for our upcoming vacay
*that I'll stay focused on my Bible study & stay ahead!
*that I'll cut back on the caffeine that's kept me going
(crazy week = amplified caffeine-intake!)
*that we'll squeeze in some fun family time--I don't know where we'll steal that time from, but I hope it happens!
*that our already tidy house gets a phenomenal
"Spring Cleaning", for I love a good overhaul!
*that I finish my list of things to pack & prepare
for our upcoming vacay
*that I'll stay focused on my Bible study & stay ahead!
*that I'll cut back on the caffeine that's kept me going
(crazy week = amplified caffeine-intake!)
*that we'll squeeze in some fun family time--I don't know where we'll steal that time from, but I hope it happens!

2 comments:
I want to add a few hopes for the week too...
Dads back is totally healed and he is feeling better.
Friends that were laid off will find work soon.
To make a difference in someone's life for Christ...
I was thinking about your comment on caffeine. My buddy at work won't drink soda because he considers caffeine a drug, which means he also won't eat chocolate. I was thinking of taking up the same resolution.
Post a Comment