I didn't get around to posting "Highs and Lows" last week.
For those of you so riveted and captivated by my blog entries that you were sitting on the edge of your seats last week eagerly awaiting my recap--so sorry! Since that was likely nobody, I'll move on now...
Low for the week:
High for the week:
Migraines are back. I've been nauseated, had nose bleeds, and lost vision in one eye for short interludes. The multiple vision-loss experiences, though temporary, were scary.
High for the week:
We are getting a break later this month--leaving town and enjoying some family time. We don't get away often,
so this will be a real treat!
so this will be a real treat!

2 comments:
Highs --- hmmm let me think a minute... Friday, weekend 'YEAH' haircut in the morning, double YEAH... grilling out and family coming soon... triple 'YEAH'
Lows --- lay offs for some dear friends, youth group woes...
So sorry to hear about your migraines. I get one headache every month but while it can cause nausea, it goes away with enough tylenol. You poor thing! :(
Highs: Working out every day & eating healthy!
Lows: My house needs a work out! lol
Post a Comment