It's that time of year--time for another family photo plus a chance to capture Kyleigh's 2 year mark and Josiah's 6 month mark on film. I know that all parents think their kids are cute, but seriously, I can't help myself!
Kyleigh's bubble pics were fun because I got to blow the bubbles myself and watch her have a blast chasing them around the studio! Josiah was a little under the weather and having one of his all-too-common tummy aches, so while the holiday pics that we did first were effortless, by the time we got to the casual clothes, it was no longer smooth sailing.
Oh well, that's where he is at this time in his life,
and that's what we captured on film!
Here's just a taste of the shoot we did last Wednesday:









Kyleigh's bubble pics were fun because I got to blow the bubbles myself and watch her have a blast chasing them around the studio! Josiah was a little under the weather and having one of his all-too-common tummy aches, so while the holiday pics that we did first were effortless, by the time we got to the casual clothes, it was no longer smooth sailing.
Oh well, that's where he is at this time in his life,
and that's what we captured on film!
Here's just a taste of the shoot we did last Wednesday:










5 comments:
Beautiful Pictures.
These are too cute... Josiah look so big now too...Kyleigh you are precious...
We love you guys...
How sweet....
good pics, we need to get some family pics done, we're about 4 years overdue
These are awesome!! I love em', even Josiah's non-smiley face is just beautiful (he looks so great in orange). I love the kissing one! Kyleigh looks beautiful in her Christmas dress!!
Very Cute! I loved our Christmas Card! Elenore carried around all day!
Did you do Portrait Innovations! They are my favorite place!
Post a Comment