Last night I wrote a ranting blog (about not being able to find appropriate undergarments for kids!). Some of you may have read it, others may not. Either way, I decided this morning to revoke that entry. I have enough stress in my life, so I decided instead to focus on good things. One of the greatest things in my life is a person. My beloved. My husband.
Chris and I are tremendously different creatures. We do everything opposite of one another--everything! In the beginning of a relationship those differences can be intriguing and seem to bring "balance". A few years later those differences can just be plain frustrating sometimes! LOL But in the overall scheme of things, though we may go about doing things with different methods, we always have the same ultimate goal at heart. That goal is to reach souls for Christ. That goal is why we're walking through life together, and I'm so glad Chris is my life partner for this journey!
Last night I was treated to an early Christmas gift--my hubby got to come home from work early! What an awesome surprise for us both! Chris manages a jewelry store, so with the mall opening earlier and closing later he works a lot of wacky hours during the holiday season. We got Kyleigh to bed for the night and Josiah down for a nap and we were able to just hang out. There's not a lot of "hang out" time in our home these days, so we enjoyed the rare treat of time for just the two of us to bake a pizza and lounge! No matter how busy you may get this holiday season, try to fit in some "hang out" time with those who matter most to you!
*A potty training update:
We are so proud of our daughter, and can't tell her enough! She's doing tremendous with her new big girl achievements in using the potty, and is really liking her new big girl panties (what decent/appropriate ones I could find at the store; beware the too-sexy-for-two-year-olds panties)!



No comments:
Post a Comment