Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy 1/2 Birthday Josiah!

6 months old!

As of today, Josiah's officially been out in this great big world for 6 whole months! Josiah is such a joyous addition to our family. He is a spectacular son, and I'm so glad this little guy is all mine! Well, not "all" mine, apparently Chris and Kyleigh have dibs on loving the little man, too!

Josiah's so proud that he can sit up like his big sister...
well, for a while anyway!


He loves his feet & getting tickles and kisses from Kyleigh...
Of course he can't be without his Daddy's luv, either...

But this little critter is without a doubt a momma's boy!
*Lucky Mommy*

*Note: I got to take some pics today because my awesome hubby went out early this a.m. before work to get our camera repaired, only to find out it will cost more than we paid for the whole camera. As a temporary fix he brought home a cheap camera to have on hand, yay! I've also taken my bro & sis-in-law up on their fabulously generous offer to let us borrow an extra camera they have around--that should arrive in the mail in time to save Christmas! Ok, so anyway, I was able to take pics of Josiah just being Josiah as he turns 6 months old!


3 comments:

Jodi said...

Happy half-year b-day, Josiah! haha... Sorry bout your camera.

Jodi said...

I just read your post that put on my page. I actually have/had a similar problem with my camera's lens not opening and closing. It sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. Although, mine is a Sony... anyway, I'm glad you found a replacement.

Anonymous said...

He is so super adorable, can you believe it's been 1/2 a year already? For me, this year is flying by!! I hope you get the cam in the mail soon!!