Sunday, July 11, 2010

Wrapping Up The Week


One day last week I got to stop into one of our town's new little consignment shops, Plato's Closet. They're around Nashville and larger cities, and it's great they're finally here! They have lots of great name brand items at low prices. PC doesn't carry maternity clothes, so I had a perfect excuse to browse the racks with my post-baby body goals in mind! It was one of my final social/shopping outings for the summer, so I was psyched that I found this great A-line paisley skirt for just $8! What a great incentive
to get back into my regular size!!!


On Friday my summer school term ended! First time back in school in 8 yrs, and I earned an "A"! To celebrate the success of my hard work, and more especially in hopes of helping relieve some of my back pain, Chris sent me
to a local spa for a massage!
What a treat! I'm so grateful for the opportunity to relax
and have some of my toughest aches worked on!
(Obviously that's not me in the pic above, as I'm
pregnant & can't lay flat on my stomach, but same idea!)

Saturday morning Chris let me sleep in, and he washed multiple loads of laundry, organized contents of our kitchen cupboards, and did serious cleaning--like inside the fridge, window sills, multiple floors, etc.

Later in the day I cleaned the bathroom ('cept the tub) and the kids helped with dusting (they're serious fans of the Swiffer!) and picking up their own toys. Friends came by in the evening just to hang out and chat, and by the end of the night we were all zonked!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

I'm so jealous you have a Plato's Closet now. There was 1 in Columbus that I'd go to all the time.

Anonymous said...

So glad you got to get a massage and rest some!!!
Don't overdue... we miss seeing you guys.
Lil sis has her well visit today (will be gone til after lunch) Aunt Helen will travel with us and leave the guys at home...
Bummers on all the rain...we hope to get to the water park some time this week if sun shines...
Love you all lots....

mom said...

not sure what happened but the comment didnt add my name... ??? anonymous mom...LOL