Thursday, July 8, 2010

Getting Caught Up


I'm behind on updates (sorry, Grandparents!).

Over the last couple of weeks I've become less and less active with my kids and family, and that's really affected me emotionally. It's hard for me not to be able to do the hands-on things I'm accustomed to. I feel like I'm sitting on the sidelines of my own life. As I'm sitting on the sidelines, though, I'm determined to take some pics of the world happening around me, just enjoying the simple moments in my truly blessed life...

This Summer we discovered Skittles are allergy-free,
so this is KyKy trying her first Skittles candy!

Josiah was excited to try his Skittles as well!

A lazy day at home

Kyleigh loves helping prepare for Addison's arrival,
even enjoys Swiffering baby sister's bookcase!

Kyleigh gave her former crib bedding to Addison,
and was glad to help set it up (trying to tie bumper)

Art time w/ crayons and water colors
(Siah likes to line things up, he's a lil' OCD like me!)

Sometimes Siah sleeps on his bed...

...Sometimes he just throws toys on his bed & sleeps w/ KyKy!

Big kids brushing their teeth
(they're just so cute!)

Josiah's 1st dental exam, he did far better than anticipated!

Bubby even got a balloon when he left, so exciting!

T-ball Princess

Kyleigh loves to look cute while playing in the dirt!

Dance fever!

Kyleigh likes to give ballet lessons!

I'm not much of a ballerina these days,
but I can still read bedtime stories to my kids

Patriotic blue popsicles for our fireworks show

We did a few fun fireworks at home this year
to celebrate Independence Day


Well, that's a lil' of what we've been up to the past couple of weeks. We have a few more fun things happening soon, so I'll try to keep updates rollin'!

1 comment:

mom said...

These are all great pics... Kyleigh & Josiah are growing up soooo fast... Get some rest when you can... :)
Hope to see you this week if we are able... Love and Hugs