For those who've so kindly reminded me I'm behind on posting blog entries---I know, and I'm sorry! This Summer, life has been running at full speed and I can't seem to muster the energy to do everything AND blog about it! LOL Let's see if I can manage some condensed updates...
We'd planned a vacation for the end of May, but instead had a "stay-cation". Chris kept his days off work, and we enjoyed some productive time getting things done as well as some down time just hanging out as a family. I had a lot of back pain that week, to the point I became physically sick, and was so thankful we were home and that my hubby was there to help! Overall, it was a great break for both Chris and me, and the kids just soaked up our family time!
*About my back, I'm in PT 1-2x per week, and I've since been given a Rx from my OB for pregnancy-safe pain relief meds. I don't like taking medicine, especially while pregnant, but I can't be in so much pain that I'm vomiting again--that makes me useless to my other kids and really just doesn't feel good! Hopefully physical therapy will help me manage the back discomfort the remainder of the pregnancy, and at least I have the meds for backup just in case!
Chris gave a 3 week notice at his second job, and that gig's coming to a halt. Today is the final Sunday he'll work, then there's just one more day on the schedule later this week and he's officially DONE! He's worked 60-80 hrs/wk (either in one job or a combo of two) since June 2007--a whole 3 years! We have a plan to pay off Kyleigh's medical debts and our vehicle by Jan 2011, and that plan consists of him working "only" 40 hrs Mon-Fri from now on! Yay!
Hubby and I are both in school this Summer, each taking online courses. We each plan to continue in the Fall, though with a newborn I'm not certain I'll take a full-time course load but maybe just part-time. There's nothing as precious (and let's face it, as tiring!) as being a parent to a newborn plus a couple toddlers, and my family will always be my priority.
Kyleigh's playing T-ball, and she just had her first game Thrs (6/10)! I will try to post pics and/or video from that day in a separate post soon!
Josiah's turning 2 yrs old this month, so for an early birthday celebration we took him to the Nashville Zoo yesterday (6/12)! We had a lot of fun and took tons of pics, so I'll try to upload those soon to share with you all. Sweet Siah is so precious, and I am still amazed he's been with our family nearly 2 years!
We're over 30 weeks pregnant right now! It's so awesome that we can now count on our fingers the number of weeks until Addison's due! Still much to be done to prepare, but once Chris wraps up his life-devouring second job this week, he'll be all mine for baby preparations! Some things we've already started, like having Kyleigh and Josiah share a bedroom now so Addison can have a nursery to herself. During our "stay-cation" Chris put new beds together for the big kids, and they're loving being roommates! (Yes, I have pics of the beds, too...soooo behind on posting, I know!) Soon we'll have Addison's bedroom more put together as well, and someday I'll probably post those pics, too!

1 comment:
Have a fun summer... I do highlight posts also!
Post a Comment