Yesterday (Saturday) was beautiful and sunny...and HOT! We took care of errands in the morning, and in the afternoon friends came over so we could grill out and enjoy some water play. I don't think I took any pics of the food (*shocking*), but Chris and Chad did a great job of grilling all our meal--bratwurst, turkey burgers, jalapeƱos/onions, and corn on the cob. Sooooo yummy! During the cooking phase, Cayla and I stayed indoors with Kyleigh, Josiah, and Asher playing toys plus enjoying some princess/ballerina dancing.
Kyleigh treated us to the dancing of a princess-ballerina!
It was so hot, we didn't keep the kids out for long spurts, but they so enjoyed their time splish-splashing in the water! Kyleigh and Josiah got to try their first popsicle treats, too, as they lounged in their tiny lawn chairs (aren't the chairs cute? and the kids sitting in them, too?!). :)
Asher, chillin' in the shades!

1 comment:
These pics are all tooo precious.....
Post a Comment