Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sharing 3 Pregnancies!


Our good friends, the Gustafsons, are expecting their 3rd child like us! Tim and Janice (ja*neece) are good friends who've encouraged and impacted us through many years. This couple has shared an incredible journey together, which I only wish I had the time to share completely with y'all...it includes God, marriage, deployment, loss of a limb, a baby, a relocation, a second baby, continued education, a third baby, and an upcoming deployment. Love this family!

Janice and I shared our first two pregnancies...our daughters were born just weeks apart and then our sons born within weeks of one another as well. When I learned last Winter of our 3rd child in the womb, I was almost certain little Rachel & Caleb were expecting a sibling as well! But it wasn't so at the time. Janice is expecting now, though, due in December, so we'll share about 1/2 this journey together, too!

Janice & Me plus womb babies #3!

The Gustafsons live in Kansas now, and Tim is training for another deployment, but Janice came through our town on a trip last weekend. She and the kids stayed with other long-time friends, so Chris and I piled our crew into the van to visit everyone last weekend. Along with Caleb and Josiah, the kids were wonderfully paired for a play date!
Mercy was an excellent hostess, and together we all enjoyed watching our kids play and chatting like old times. So blessed to have friend like these!

Kyleigh/Rachel
Josiah/Caleb

Janice, Mercy, Jessica
Rachel, Kyleigh


No comments: