Wow, I know that 6 years does not seem like a lot to those of you who may be married 26, 36, or 46 years right now, but it's so fabulous to me!
Being busy with two kids does not allow for a lot of "us" time these days, but tonight we were BLESSED with a night out as a couple! Trusted friends babysat our kids and we went to a movie...ya know, like in a movie theater?! And then we enjoyed dinner at The Blackhorse downtown...warm dinner. We actually got to eat our meal while it was warm because we didn't have our kids with us to feed and/or entertain! I was so excited about the occasion I even wore a DRESS! (If you don't know me well, that means nothing to you. Let me put it this way...I haven't worn a dress in 2 yrs! Yeah, I was really excited about my hot date!)
~~~Oh, the dinner & movie were Chris's gifts to me; Hubby got his gift of a brand new Wii a couple weeks early because I only had to pay 1/2 the retail price! ~~~
We had a temporary fix for our camera issue, so we have some pics from our special day.
First, a look back...
Our wedding day 8-23-2003
5th anniversary 8-23-2008(Josiah just weeks old, I still had post-pregnancy puffiness!)
the poster of the movie we saw...oh well)
My special guy makes me smile!

4 comments:
you look too cute in that dress! congrats!
Happy Anniversary! It looks like you had a great time. Six years is a record in this culture!
So glad that you both enjoyed your special day together... We love these pics too...
Have a totally blessed year in love....
Happy anniversary. You look so adorable in that dress and you made a beautiful bride, too. Heck, at 6 years, your still a bride! It is so great to get out every now and then just as a couple. My hubby and I had a hot date and a motorcycle rally last weekend. It had been months, too long in my opinion, since we've done anything without the kids. Glad you guys got away for a bit.
Post a Comment