Jonathan, it is not a race! And if it is, well, then we forfeit and you win! HaHa! I know you're kidding (I think?!). I'm BEYOND thrilled for your expected 6th addition in 9 yrs, but with my 6th anniversary happening this month, we'd have to have a set of twins (or two sets!) to catch up with your time line! And every time I do have a baby, your wifey delivers one, too, so it's impossible to catch up! Silly brother! Y'all set the bar too high w/ all my fabulous niece/nephews so we're just gonna stick to our one-day-at-a-time plan and see what the Lord has in store! Hehehe
I'm a beloved daughter of a Heavenly Father. I'm a wife. My hubby is truly my closest friend and favorite person to spend time with. I'm a mom. I not only LOVE my 3 kids, I also LIKE them a whole bunch--they rock! ~Email me:ignite23@gmail.com~ -------------------------------------------------♥I'm a ThirtyOne Gifts consultant! ♥ Shop:www.mythirtyone.com/jlc
7 comments:
I have that too, ha ha :) Those pictures are so adorable! They are so precious!
I love it when my kids get along too. There is nothing like it!
Such cute and sweet pictures. Here's to baby fever!
You have some catching up to do :)
Jonathan, it is not a race! And if it is, well, then we forfeit and you win! HaHa! I know you're kidding (I think?!). I'm BEYOND thrilled for your expected 6th addition in 9 yrs, but with my 6th anniversary happening this month, we'd have to have a set of twins (or two sets!) to catch up with your time line! And every time I do have a baby, your wifey delivers one, too, so it's impossible to catch up! Silly brother! Y'all set the bar too high w/ all my fabulous niece/nephews so we're just gonna stick to our one-day-at-a-time plan and see what the Lord has in store! Hehehe
Siah is getting sooo big!
He was kidding, we have to laugh & joke or we'd cry (just kidding) :P
Post a Comment