Election Day is exactly 4 weeks from today!
Get registered, get educated, get to the polls!
On Sunday afternoon we were on our way to Walmart, and this bus passed me, then parked at Walmart as well!






We figured this was one of multiple campaign buses on their way to Nashville for the town-hall debate taking place today (Oct.7), maybe just making a quick pit-stop off the interstate. Why else would this bus be in Bowling Green?! There was no security detail, so we deduced there was no candidate around, but that would've been interesting!

2 comments:
There's another reason why I'm glad I'm in PR. While we were in Ohio for a week, we heard and saw everything related to the election. We have satelite TV here, but for some reason we don't get all those stupid commercials like in the states. I'm sure McCain has a lot of those buses. When John Kerry ran for president, he had his own airline.
I'LL BET THAT WAS PRETTY NEAT!!!
Post a Comment